JAMSU MAKEUP TECHNIQUE FOR OILY SKIN

By pudgythoughts - Abril 25, 2017



Recently I discovered a new LIFE CHANGING Makeup technique called  Jamsu.


What is JAMSU MAKEUP TECHNIQUE?

the Korean beauty makeup-setting trend that is supposed to give you a flawless, long-lasting matte skin in a matter of seconds. -the klog

This a very  easy technique you could do every day before going outside. Specially this summer season!
I have tried this technique and it really works great on my skin. I’m so glad that I discovered this technique because I have really oily skin. Every time I put my make-up on after a few hours my face will be shiny already even if I use foundations that has 24 hours oil control. I think the reason why is because I eat too much oily foods and the climate here in Philippines is very hot. So I always bring with me some blotting paper to reduce oil whenever I go.


THE PROCESS

You will just do your  USUAL  makeup routine. Prime your face any brand will do. It’s okay if you don’t use primers. Primers are really expensive specially the good ones.  But it will really help your foundation last longer and cover your scars and it can make your skin look more flawless. Second put your favorite foundation on your face, make sure you blend your foundation evenly. Third step is to Do the Baking Technique. After applying foundation and concealer, use a damp makeup sponge to pat a thick coat of powder on areas that you want to look brighter. Try underneath your eye, along the top of your jawbone, and down the center of your nose (places where you'd ordinarily highlight). After letting the powder sit for five to 10 minutes, dust it away with a fluffy brush. Remember to use translucent powders/loose powders  not compact powder.

But since we are doing the JAMSU technique we will not dust it away. Instead we will let it stay.
For the next step you will need a Bowl and a COLD water.  With your makeup on soak your face in a cold water  for 15-30 seconds. Pat your face with clean face towel. Remember! Don’t drag! Just pat. Let your face dry and Finish the rest of your makeup. Easy right?


FINAL THOUGHTS

After doing this technique it really makes my makeup last longer  for a Whole day!  Plus it’s not expensive, the things you will need is already in your house. But It is very time consuming if you will do it every day. So, I suggest do it when you have a date or Special occasions. Have you ever done other beauty technique. Share it with us! Comment down below.


Thank you for reading!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento