REVIEW: iWHITE KOREA AQUA MOISTURIZER

By pudgythoughts - Abril 26, 2017

DO YOU HAVE OILY SKIN? And using moisturizer before putting your favorite foundation? Well primed and moisturized face is the key to a flawless finish makeup. And it will help your makeup last longer. You need to do this step especially if you have oily skin. I have tried different brands of moisturizers. I'm not a fan of sticky and greasy face creams and moisturizers; I hate that feeling! I feel like it makes my face oilier and heavy. It's very irritating! But I'm glad that I found the right moisturizer for my skin type and its


  iWHITE KOREA AQUA MOISTURIZER WHITENING VITA.


iWhite Whitening Vita Aqua Moisturizer is a unique water based moisturizer that deeply hydrates your skin with its natural and non-greasy formula. It leaves a cool, oil-free, and refreshing feeling on your skin after application.

Contains natural active ingredients that help:
* Prevent premature aging
* Protect skin from cellular damage
*Hydrate, and
*Maintain firmness of skin

iWhite Whitening Vita Aqua Moisturizer is refined by Bio-Nanotechnology which gives ingredients increased potency in order to effectively take care of your skin.

DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Apply an ample amount all over clean face twice a day or as needed.

Active ingredients:
Mulberry root extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, and Green Tea Leaf Extract.

WHERE I BOUGHT THIS?
I bought mine in Mercury Drugs, I believe this product is available nationwide.

iWhite facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/iWhite.skincare/


And it smells good; if you are familiar with bench colognes, you will notice the scent of this product. But I don't know the exact name of the cologne. Haha! If you ask me if I lost this or  I already finish a bottle.Will I buy a new one?  Definitely YES! This bottle only cost me 180 pesos. I'm using it for a month now, but I think it’s still full I don't know why. Medium package but significant amount of product inside! It has a sachet version too, and it cost 20 pesos. Before I try this product, I only purchase the sachet version first so I can give it a try. If you are still hesitant with this product, you can buy the sachet first. It's worth it guys trust me on this one!


Disclaimer: This is not sponsored! What I posted in this blog is my own honest opinion and my experience with this product. 



Thank you for reading lovies!



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento