Fairness & Flawless Sgt. At Arms: Final Thoughts

By pudgythoughts - Oktubre 11, 2017








Okay, I'm back for my short thoughts about the fairness and flawless Sgt of arms. Honestly, I was disappointed. I had tried this product before it changed to a new packaging. And I like the results. I don't know if they change the formula or what. My underarm became darker than before.  When I used their product before I also shave my armpits but they still became lighter. I don't understand. But I love the dry feeling of my underarm even though I'm sweating a lot and no odor all day.


Disclaimer:
Just because it doesn't work for me, it doesn't mean that it will not work for you either. That's why I'm here and other bloggers out there to share some reviews about the product that you wanted to try.

Sorry I wasn't able to post a before and after pic. It was not a very nice sight. Hahahaha.

Have you tried this product? Share it with me!



RATING:

Let's keep in touch!


If you have any questions about my post or Product recommendations. and if you're a company or entrepreneur and you'd like to send me products for review/featureFeel free to send me an email. 

email: kakaidomingo97@gmail.com
Instagram: katonfleek
facebook.com/thepudgythoughts


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento