Fairness&Flawless: Sgt. At Arms Review

By pudgythoughts - Setyembre 05, 2017

Fairness&Flawless: Sgt. At Arms Review


What is Sgt. At Arms Whitening Deo Spray?
SGT. AT ARMS is a dermatologically tested, non-alcohol and fruit-distilled deo spray that whitens your underarms through continuous usage as it is induced with more Beta Glucan active for superior protection!
Our product’s benefits:
✓ Hair-retardant
✓ Anti-perspirant
✓ Chicken skin free
✓ Whitening
✓ Has anti-ageing agent
✓ Non-irritant
✓ Anti-inflammatory
✓ Anti-oxidant
✓ Suitable for all skin types
✓ Pregnant and lactating women
✓ All ages

SOURCE: F&FWEBSITE

I was scrolling on my Instagram feed. And this product caught my attention. My main insecurity is my dark armpit. Because of shaving and trying different products. I can't wear sleeveless clothes and can't raise my arm properly especially in school. I become picky when trying various products, especially for my hygiene. I don't want that sticky and wet feeling when I'm putting my clothes on. And sometimes they smeared on my clothes accidentally. Finally! I found the one.

Where did I buy this?
I discovered it online in their online shop. But I bought it at Costless Fashion Boutique beside Goldilocks Kalentong near JRU.
But for hassle free shopping and cash-on delivery:
<iframe scrolling="no"  frameborder="0" width="350" height="350" src="https://lap.lazada.com/generator/banner.php?banner_id=59dddc2742105"></iframe>

How much?
It's only P 159.00

Is it effective?
For now, I noticed that when I used it yesterday my underarm is dry the whole day. No Sweat/ No Bad Odor. As of for the whitening effect, Yes! It works. I will keep you guys updated on my next blog for the before and after pictures.

Here are some actual pics:


Simple spray bottle percfect for travelling.




Ingredients:



Rating: 

Stay tuned to my next blog for my update.
Let's keep in touch!

email: kakaidomingo97@gmail.com
Instagram: katonfleek





  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento